Safer Internet Forum 2013 - Better Internet with You(th)
- 17.10.13 - 18.10.13
08.00 - 21.00
- Bedford Hotel and Congress Centre
Rue du Midi 135-137
1000 Brüssel, Germany
- Insafe, INHOPE
First organised in 2004, the Safer Internet Forum is an annual international conference where policy-makers, researchers, law enforcement bodies, youth, parents and carers, teachers, NGOs, industry representatives, experts and other relevant actors come together to discuss the latest trends, risks and solutions related to child online safety.
The 2013 edition of the Safer Internet Forum will take place on 17-18 October in Brussels with the theme "Better Internet with You(th)".
At the SIF, youth from all 30 countries of the Insafe network will strive together with the parents, grandparents, teachers, NGOs, researchers, public institutions and industry to make the internet a better place for all.
Discussions and debate will look at some of the issues that are high on the agenda of users, policy makers and industry alike:
- What more can we do to make internet a positive place where entrepreneurship and creativity are encouraged?
- How do we empower young people with the digital and citizenship skills they will need for a better online world tomorrow?
- Can industry really make online technology “safer by design''… and is it trying to do so?
- Are policy- and decision-makers listening to young users who are often at the leading edge in the online world?
Please visit the website further information: www.cvent.com
If you wish to attend the Safer Internet Forum 2013, please register here.
Available on the website since August 08, 2013