Final Conference - Programme
The joint working phase of the conference will be held in the new format Appreciative Inquiry Session (AIS). Please find a detailed explanation below.
- Registration + Welcome Coffee
- Welcome + introduction of conference programme
- Interactive presentation of project’s findings with input from Advisory Board members
- Conclusion + introduction of the format Appreciative Inquiry Session (AIS)
- Lunch break
- Working phase I – IV (AIS format): 4x30 min.
- Coffee break
- Presentation of group work
- Closing note
The working session is designed according to the Appreciative Inquiry Approach. It will focus on the following working thesis:
Nowadays, the internet is the platform where identity building and personality development of young people takes place. We trust in the positive energy and influence of social work to guide children and young people at risk safely through this process.
The four working phases are:
- Appreciating "valuing the best of what is"
- Envisioning "what might be"
- Engaging in dialogue about "what should be"
- Innovating "what will be"